If you are reading this than it is safe to assume that you enjoy playing tower defense games. Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you begin playing and shortly after you notice your towers are in a blaze with enemies at your base attacking you. Not much effort left and your game is over with you on the losing side.
Here are some tips that will help you win in a situation and improve your skills in tower defense games. Remember however that these games have variations and are different from game to game however the tips below are general and can be used for all variations of game play.
1. Place your towers in a short range, usually the ones you can purchase in the beginning will suffice however some powerful short ranged towers will work even better. Its good to place them as close as possible so that they can continue attacking for a lengthy period of time.
2. Place the long ranged towers in the middle of the map. In most instances, you can upgrade the range of these towers and this way you can have coverage of most of the map which allows little pathways for your enemies to travel on.
3. Use many towers that have slowing effect as they will inflict plenty of damage when you place them on large groups together.
4. If your enemy has self healing powers you will not want to scatter your towers so much as they can always retreat and heal. You don't want them to have that opportunity, instead you would like to take them on one attempt.
5. Ensure you are constantly upgrading your towers, find out which towers work best with the upgrades. A slower tower may benefit you more as it is usually cheaper and might last you longer.